The city that is synonymous with adventure, Rishikesh is located in the Himalayas and is one of the most prominent cities for both adventure-seekers and pilgrims. Situated on the banks of river Ganges, the city is both a spiritual center and a popular tourist destination. The city is most popular for its many yoga retreats and trekking schools. However, like adventure Ziplining in rishikesh Does not take a back seat. The city is one of the best destinations to try out, setting it apart as a memorable experience.
Many people yearn for the adventurous spirit of Rishikesh. Whitwater rafting, camping, hiking, and ziplining are all options that anyone can indulge in. Anyone can find an excellent package deal and try them all and make your trip a great experience. Here you need to know if you are watching the zipline.
About Ziplining in Rishikesh
Being able to zipline through the clouds into the mountains is a real experience. This can be done in Shivpuri Best place for ziplining in Rishikesh. The zipline managed by “Flying Fox Asia” is a highly experienced center for Ziplining in rishikesh. Situated on the banks of river Ganges, one can zoom in on this stunning zipline above the river. This zipline is more than 500 meters long, with dense greenery and breathtaking views of the mighty river white rapids below. Such a rustic scene can be recreated anywhere else in the world.
must read: 20 places to visit Rishikesh for your visit to this religious city in 2020
Pricing and timing
The zip line is functional between 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM on all days. Located in Shivpuri city, the place is about 16 kilometers from Rishikesh, but can be easily reached by road. Be sure to block your location ahead of time to ensure a ride. Ziplining in Rishikesh costs around INR 1,000 / – and can go up to INR 1,500 / – if booked through an agent. Booking can be done on the website using a simple form.
Read the suggestion: 38 ultra exciting things to do in Rishikesh in 2020 Your trip with friends
Salient features for ziplining in Rishikesh
Some of the highlights of Ziplining in Rishikesh are as follows:
- It is on a rock at a great height and is on the banks of the Ganges River below. Ziplining in Rishikesh is an iconic landmark of river drift city.
- Children under the age of twelve are not allowed to participate in this activity. Even with the consent of an adult, the organization does not allow it.
- The zipline will take you past some tall trees, endless greenery, and the biggest feature is the white water rapids of the Ganges River below.
- The ride will only last a short time to bring attention to the scene on all sides.
- A demo will be shown before attempting to explain the process.
- Anyone above 120 kg weight is now allowed on the zipline. You should also be longer than 4Ft 7in. Please ensure this before reading the destination to remove the inconvenience.
- The entire process from check-in to the end will take you around forty five minutes.
- There is zipline in Rishikesh, twenty minutes from Rishikesh, the main city of Rishikesh. You can easily find this place on Google Maps along with ziplining in Rishikesh reviews.
- Be sure to book in advance, there is no guarantee of a place for walk-in guests.
- Arrive at least half an hour before your scheduled time.
Read the suggestion: 6 Best Cottages in Rishikesh Home for Vibes and Blissful Stay
Tips for ziplining in Rishikesh
Here are some useful tips for ziplining in Rishikesh:
- Note when your instructor is teaching you how to zipline. Even if you have been on a zipline before, bowling in Rishikesh is a completely different ball game.
- If you are afraid of altitude or any pre-existing medical conditions, be sure to tell them to the instructor for your safety.
- Make sure you are ready for the occasion. Do not wear loose as they can flow in the air and cause injury. Also, be sure to wear warm layers like a jacket because zipline movements can make you feel cold.
- Do not wear sandals or flip-flops. They are unreliable as they can cause you to slip on landing. When you get on the line you also risk them falling off your feet. Laced-shoes are the best option for this.
- Safety equipment such as helmets and mittens provided by the organization is mandatory. If you refuse to follow safety standards, you will not be allowed to participate.
- Do not carry any valuables such as keys, phones, jewelery or other loose items on the adventure. It is impossible to find them if they slip from your pocket.
- If you arrive in the state in a drunken state or physically for a zipline, you will be denied entry.
read ahead: Bungee Jumping 2020 in Rishikesh: Here is a simple guide to know all about this exciting activity!
Ziplineing in Rishikesh can be a very enriching experience if the safety instructions are followed well. Flying through the beautiful landscape and the magnificent waters of the Ganges makes the ride even more enjoyable. So why wait? Travel to Rishikesh and get your first experience of this thrilling adventure game in the soft-spoken settings and sacred aura of Rishikesh.
Disclaimer: Tour Travel Hotels claims no credit to the images displayed on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respected owners. Whenever possible we try to link back to the original sources. If you own any of the pictures and do not wish them to appear on TravelTrangle, please contact us and they will be removed immediately. We believe in providing proper momentum to the original author, artist or photographer.
Frequently asked questions about ziplining in Rishikesh
a. Ziplining is an adventure game popular in hilly and hilly areas. The activity forces you to tie between a harness and fly between the two ends of a wire. These two ends are located in different heights, so gravity will blink you down at a fast pace.
a. Flying Fox is a world renowned organization that manages and manages ziplining in Rishikesh. They provide all the services required from booking to execution to help them enjoy the experience free of any glitches.
a. The zipline here is quite safe. They are tested each day and managed well with each use. A zipline is as secure as the user wishes for it. If you follow all the instructions, then you are in safe hands. It is also a good idea to read reviews of places and try only with trusted organizations.
a. Rishikesh is a great place for adventure and an escape in nature. It is surrounded by high mountains from all sides. Since it is on the banks of river Ganges, it is a sacred site for people of Hinduism. As a traveler, you can see river rafting, mountain biking, trekking and more.
a. The stunning mountain town of Rishikesh has spectacular weather throughout the year. However, in monsoon, the weather is not favorable for adventure activities. Summer is when it is the peak season for travelers as they come here to escape the heat of the metros.
People also read