Music that will make your heart skip a beat, artists that will raise the bar and a crowd that won’t stop, ultra singapore This is an extraordinary event that has all this and more. Being a music lover and an avid traveler is a perfect combination and if you fall in this category ultra music festival singapore Awaiting your presence. Whether you like to groove to the tunes of Martin Garrix or Skrillex, this festival will give you the chance to do both. Popular artists, electrifying music and the chance to meet new people who are equally passionate about music are calling to you and we don’t think anything or anyone should stop you!
This famous electronic 2-day music festival started in 2015 and the number of people attending has been increasing every year since then. June is fast approaching and if you want to attend the grand celebration, you have to act fast and book your tickets otherwise you might miss out on this soul-stirring event in Singapore! So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to this travel guide that has all the details you need. Once you’ve read it, pick it up, book your slot and get your heart racing and get ready to enter the world of electronic beats!
Facts about Ultra Singapore
- The first Ultra Singapore festival was held in 2015.
- Ultra Singapore Festival started its journey as a street event and now it is a grand event attended by people from all over the world.
- The first artists to perform at the event were Rave Republic, Alesso, Skrillex, Nicky Romero, Ansolo and Mija.
- In 2016 the event returned as a 2-day event and sold out with many tickets within a few days.
- This is the festival’s 5th year and people have been going crazy for tickets ever since the line-up was released.
Ultra Singapore: Dates and Venue
Must read: Great Singapore Sale: All about the retail therapy event in the Lion City!
ultra singapore ticket
Image Courtesy: Ultra Singapore
ultra singapore ticket On sale right now and you shouldn’t waste a second! Book tickets from the official website so that you do not fall prey to fake websites. Plan your visit according to the day you want to attend the festival.
Ticket cost: SGD 238/ INR 12168
Get complete details for Ultra Singapore Here
Ultra Singapore Line-up
Wondering where to stay? Ultra Park is located in Marina Bay and your best option would be to book a hotel near the venue. Hotels in Marina Bay are a bit expensive. You can also stay in various Airbnbs in the city. They are budget friendly and you can also socialize with the locals while staying there.
hotel: Marina Bay Sands, Hotel Clover
Read suggestions: Shopping in Singapore: 11 places to buy the best handbags, electronics and more
how to reach ultra singapore
The festival is held every year at Ultra Park which is located in the south of the city and opposite the famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel. You can reach there easily by taxi or bus.
- the cab: You can book a taxi to Marina Bay Sands Hotel as it is quite popular and you can reach there easily. Other locations where you can get off are Marina Bay Station and Bayfront Station or Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
- Bus: You can also reach Ultra Park by boarding a bus. The buses that will drop you to the location are 502, 502A, 97, 97E, 518, 518A, 106 and 133. The buses are safe and you can also go back to your hotel after the show is over.
- MTR: You can also use the public railway system to travel in the city and it is one of the safest for all tourists and locals. The two nearest stations to Ultra Park are Bayfront Station and Marina Bay Station. Get down and the park is just a 5 minute walk away.
Read suggestions: Best Nightlife in Singapore: 15 Attractions You Must Visit
Tips for Ultra Singapore
- Keep your mobile fully charged as the festival period is long and you may need your mobile to book a cab later.
- Take a raincoat.
- Download the Ultra Worldwide application as it has all the necessary details like maps, location and much more.
- Before going to the festival, check the list of prohibited items and do not have them with you.
- The festival follows a no re-entry policy so keep that in mind.
- Carry local currency.
- Buy a SIM at the airport to avoid any problems.
- Top up your wristband or RFID before the festival starts so you don’t have to stand in line later.
read ahead: Singapore in June: 10 pleasant holiday experiences regardless of the weather
Singapore is always buzzing with tourists due to its nightlife and festivals. Ultra Singapore is a grand and prestigious festival which is attended by music lovers from all over the world. If you are a fan of electronic music and want to have a fun vacation, book your tickets, pack your best clothes and travel to Singapore with TourTravelHotels to attend the intoxicating Ultra Singapore Music Festival!
Are you looking to book an international holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TourTravelHotels with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.