Here are some of the best places to travel for solo travelers:
- Iceland: Iceland is a great place to travel solo because it’s safe, friendly, and has a lot to offer visitors. You can explore the country’s stunning natural beauty, go hiking, biking, or whale watching, or simply relax in one of its many hot springs.
- East Coast Australia: East Coast Australia is another great option for solo travelers. There are plenty of things to see and do, from exploring the cities of Sydney and Melbourne to relaxing on the beaches of Bondi and Byron Bay.
- Rwanda: Rwanda is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. It’s also a great place to go on safari and see the country’s famous gorillas.
- Pacific Northwest, USA and British Columbia, Canada: The Pacific Northwest is a beautiful region with stunning scenery, friendly people, and a great variety of things to do. You can hike, camp, fish, kayak, or simply relax in one of the many national parks.
- Portugal: Portugal is a charming country with a rich history and delicious food. It’s also a great place to relax on the beach or explore the many historical towns and villages.
These are just a few of the many great places to travel for solo travelers. When planning your trip, be sure to do your research and find a destination that interests you and that is safe and welcoming to solo travelers.
- Be flexible: When you’re traveling solo, it’s important to be flexible and go with the flow. Things don’t always go according to plan, so be prepared to adjust your itinerary as needed.
- Be confident: It’s important to be confident when you’re traveling solo. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or strike up conversations with strangers.
- Be safe: Always be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to stay safe. This includes keeping your valuables close to you, not walking alone at night, and being mindful of your drink when you’re out at bars.
- Have fun! Traveling solo can be a great way to explore new places and meet new people. Relax, enjoy yourself, and make the most of your trip.
Here are some specific tips for solo travel in each of the destinations listed above:
- Iceland: When traveling to Iceland, be sure to rent a car so you can explore the country at your own pace. The Ring Road is a great way to see the highlights of Iceland, including the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon.
- East Coast Australia: If you’re traveling to East Coast Australia, be sure to visit Sydney, Melbourne, and the Great Barrier Reef. Sydney is a vibrant city with a lot to offer visitors, including the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Melbourne is a more laid-back city with a great food scene. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia, and it’s a great place to go snorkeling or diving.
- Rwanda: When traveling to Rwanda, be sure to book a gorilla trekking tour. Gorilla trekking is an amazing experience that allows you to see these incredible animals up close.
- Pacific Northwest, USA and British Columbia, Canada: If you’re traveling to the Pacific Northwest, be sure to visit Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver. Seattle is a great place to start your trip, as it’s a hub for transportation and has a lot to offer visitors, including the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. Portland is a more laid-back city with a great food scene. Vancouver is a beautiful city with a lot to offer visitors, including Stanley Park and Gastown.
- Portugal: When traveling to Portugal, be sure to visit Lisbon, Porto, and the Algarve. Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has a lot to offer visitors, including the Jerónimos Monastery and the Belém Tower. Porto is a beautiful city known for its port wine. The Algarve is a region in southern Portugal with a lot of beaches and resorts.
I hope these tips help you plan your solo trip!