India is a magical country that has a lot to offer. From its rich culture and traditions to the unique food, it is a place that you need to visit at least once in your life. The best period to visit India is throughout the monsoon season. The Indian monsoon season lasts from June to September, but it varies according to the region.
The rainy season in India is a time when the country comes alive and becomes colourful. You can witness huge puddles of water on the street, see trees covered in green leaves, and hear the sound of raindrops falling on rooftops. This allows you to see how the locals live their lives during this time and experience everything the country has to offer.
Here are some reasons why it is preferable to travel to India during Rainy Season:
1. The Weather Is Cool And Comfortable.
2. Enjoy The Festivals Celebrated During Monsoon In India Like Navratri, and Ganesh Chaturthi.
3. Explore The Beautiful Backwaters Of Kerala And Go On Houseboat Trips.
4. Go On An Elephant Safari In Pushkar Or Jaipur.
5. Monsoon rains bring in freshness.
6. You can enjoy the local festivals and celebrations.
7. Monsoon rains make the country greener.
8. Monsoon rains provide relief from the heat.
9. You can enjoy water sports like boating and jet skiing.
10. You can get away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life.
11. You will be able to witness nature’s beauty at its best.
12. There will be fewer tourists around so you can enjoy more authentic experiences with locals.
13. The lush greenery that sprouts up during this season is breathtaking and makes for some of the most beautiful landscapes you could ever imagine.