Have you ever imagined strolling through virtual animals and illuminated rainforests like in the movie Avatar? If yes, then here is a good news as Singapore Zoo has added a new attraction within its boundaries, namely, ‘Rainforest Lumina‘ on July, 2018 and it is absolutely magical.
Creating a complete virtual tropical rainforest-like experience, this 1km trail features high-tech interactive light and sound effects of animals such as orangutans, pangolins and flying foxes. This nightwalk is the first of its kind in South East Asia which will make your visit to the zoo worthwhile
Read suggestions: Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport will be transformed into a huge attraction, with its own amusement park and waterfall!
The initiative has been taken reflecting the theme of ‘We are one’ Singapore Zoo Night Safari Taken to celebrate his 45th year. This step spreads the message of harmony in the society where humans, animals and nature have their own roles to play.
It will remain open till February 2019 Rainforest Lumina in Singapore Wildlife Reserves Singapore is a creative collaboration moment factory which is a multimedia entertainment and is the name of the Lumina Night Walk series in Japan and Canada.
Read suggestions: Singapore Airlines to launch world’s longest flight by end of 2018 – Singapore to NYC
Key Features of Rainforest Lumina
- To give dramatic effect to this multimedia tour, smoke effects have been added to Rainforest Lumina
- Rainforest pathways illuminated by globe-shaped glass lamps and light projections
- Another attraction of the tour is the artificial waterfall which appears to glow in the dark
- And to give the complete experience of the rainforest, the park is featured with natural sounds in the background which makes the place more realistic.
- Finally, a group of animals called the Zoological Squad will guide you in this surreal journey through the jungle
Read suggestions: Singapore in June: 10 pleasant holiday experiences regardless of the weather
Other details about Rainforest Lumina
Ticket price (per person):
Adult ($22 or around Rs 1,600), Child 3-12 years ($16 or around Rs 1,100)
Time: 7:30 pm- 12 am (last entry at 10.30 pm)
Place: Rainforest Lumina at Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
And before you go, enjoy a virtual tour of Rainforest Lumina
If you’re excited to see the movie-like experience in reality, be an early bird by making your customized booking Singapore Travel Packages with TourTravelHotels And enjoy an adventurous night with these virtual creatures!