Come take a break from clichéd camping in 2023 and get ready for an incredible glamping experience in extraordinary Yosemite National Park. Yes, you read that right! For travelers seeking a luxury stay amidst nature, Autocamp has you covered.
Originally a Santa Barbara startup, Autocamp creates a once-in-a-lifetime experience with its iconic Silver Bullet Airstream and high-end tents set amidst the picturesque locales of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Instead of setting up these high-tech camps on city streets, Autocamp focuses on picturesque and adventure-oriented locations. After Santa Barbara, California and the Russian River Valley in Sonoma Wine Country, this accommodation start-up has expanded its chain to Yosemite National Park in the United States.
Must read: 10 Best Homestays in Nusa Dua for Your Budget Bali Holidays
Highlights of Autocamping in Yosemite National Park
- Spread across 35 acres, this spectacular outdoor accommodation features 15 luxury tents, three cabin suites and 80 deluxe Airstream trailers.
- Each trailer showcases a sleek and classic design of Airstream with plush white beds that definitely create an Instagram worthy space.
- Autocamp also features a 4,000-square-foot clubhouse designed by Anacapa. The venue also features a meeting space, a curated shop selling traditional food and beverages, and a rooftop deck to view the night sky.
- There are several hiking trails for adventure lovers, while the place also has pools, hot tubs and a freshwater pond where one can soak their feet and relax.
- And if you’re tired of sitting in one place, the on-site shuttle can take you to Yosemite National Park, which is nearby.
Other details about Autocamp
Place: 6323 CA-140, Midpines, CA 95345, USA
price: $199 – $319 per night
read ahead: 10 Best Restaurants in Nusa Dua That Offer the Most Delicious Indonesian Cuisine
Could a vacation sound more dreamy than this gorgeous glamping experience in the heart of Yosemite National Park? If you are also screaming “NO” loudly, don’t miss this incredible experience while vacationing in the United States!