Home to some of the most expensive cities, Europe is also a continent with many cities that can be visited on a budget. Whereas iceland is becoming too expensive year after year, Britain has become one relative deal, Thanks to currency weakness after Brexit. and then there are some Cheapest cities in Europe Due to which there will be no impact on the pockets of passengers. Europe is an exciting continent and traveling across the continent can be expensive. But do not worry! There are still few cities in Europe that will offer you as exciting a time as their popular counterparts. Scroll down to know everything Cheapest cities in Europe to visit Where you can backpack within your budget and without any worries.
Europe’s cheapest cities 2023
Here is a list of the cheapest European cities according to the 2017 Europe Backpacker Index.
The list of cheapest European cities presented above is based on the 2017 Europe Backpacker Index. Here’s what you need to know about it.
Read suggestions: This winter, escape to Europe’s most romantic destinations! Choose from the top 55
How does the Backpacker Index work?
Read suggestions: 10 Exotic Resorts and Villas in Ireland That Offer a Luxurious Experience Like No Other
budget for 56 most popular cities in Europe Detected. Prices for most things – hostels, transportation, attractions – are fixed and fixed. However, prices for a budget lunch or a pint of beer can vary. Prices include the cost of:
- One night in the cheapest bunk in the least expensive hostel with a good location and good reviews.
- two public transportation rides per day
- One paid/famous attraction per day (based on the average cost of a major attraction for each day in each city)
- Three ‘budget’ meals per day (minimum meal price + 20%)
- Three cheap beers each day as a pint (or wine glass) entertainment fund, Non-drinkers can enjoy dessert and coffee or attend a local music performance instead
Travel Tips for the Cheapest Cities in Europe
Image Credit: Ericawitlib by Pixabay
If you’ve decided to take a budget trip to Europe, take note of these useful travel tips for a comfortable and hassle-free experience:
- One way to avoid alcohol and food while backpacking in Europe is to visit bars and pubs during happy hours.
- Use the public transport network. Take the train or use the bus wherever possible. If you don’t mind a longer journey it may take longer to reach the bus.
- Don’t pay for a guide, instead check out the free walking tours. You just have to sign up online in advance and tip the guide at the end. This way, you will save on tour fees.
- Avoid eating at tourist places because, obviously, these places charge more.
read ahead: The 10 Most Popular Europe Trips to Plan the Ultimate Escape
Prices are subject to change. So, make the most of the low prices by planning a holiday to Europe now! It’s an amazing amount of content with so much to discover and see. There is not a single person on earth who does not have Europe on his bucket list. It is an absolute paradise for art lovers, beer lovers and backpackers. You must travel to Europe sometime in your life. This will truly be a memorable experience for you.
Embed this image on your site (Copy code below):