Have you ever thought about having a wildcard in your hand that provides an enjoyable experience? Well, Bali is one of those wildcards that you can use anytime as per your leisure. This spicy island with lots of pepper and salt is still called the ‘Island of the Gods’.
Think about all of your family members coming home with big broken smiles. Yes!! Spread your ashes on secluded beaches, funky pubs and also in this fabulous city puja,
1. Where else can you get the world’s best spa and massage, that too at half the price of Thailand?
fee for massage: Rs 300 for body massage
Best Massage House: Annie Spa, Carla Spa
2. Bang Bang with an adrenaline-fueled flying board. How can you compare it with other countries? Oh God! such a sin
Best beaches for water sports: Tenjun Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua and Denpasar
3. Or just go rafting in the wild rapids! For this work, sit, fall and then stand up. Be careful – the amazingly low prices will shock you!
Best place for sports: Bali Tree Top Adventure Park, Melangit, Ayung and Telja Waja
Must read: 12 Things To Do In Chintamani That You Must Try In The Village In 2022!
4. Take a dip in the clear waters to experience the world beneath the blue. I wish there were mermaids too… 😉
It doesn’t matter whether you are a novice or a professional diver, the underwater maze featuring a mesmerizing array of fishes and corals will leave you wanting more. And just look at those amazing prices!
Prices for snorkeling: Rs 500-1000 depending on location
Best beaches for snorkeling: Nusa Dua, Menjangan Islands and Nusa Lembongan
5. Wrap up in the arms of your beloved on a ‘solitary beach’. I repeat – ‘A secluded beach with your lover’!
best beach hotel: Vilanovo, erotic picnic in bed
Explore Water Villas in Bali with TourTravelHotels
6. Explore lush paddy fields and monkey forests, especially during the rains, for just 50 paise. Yes, you read it right!
Oh! Yes, this happens only in Bali.
bicycle rental fee: INR 0.50 paise
Planning your holiday to Bali but confused about what to do? Let these Bali travel stories help you find the best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Stays real. Useful tips to help you make the right choice.
7. Bet you won’t find any other place where the taste of seafood is so divine at the price of Para Pa Pa Para!
After all this adventure and romance taste the exquisite seafood of Balinese cuisine. But, be warned, your taste buds will want more!
cost for 2: INR 580
best restaurants: Arwana Restaurant, Bawang Merah Beachfront Restaurant and Grand Sanur Seafood Restaurant
Read suggestions: Simplified Balinese Cuisine: 14 Dishes You Must Try On Your Trip in 2022
8. Handmade accessories made of rattan and grass, and breezy T-shirts will make you a giddy kid again. to stop! Your hands, they’re going to go off track.
So what if they are cheap you obviously can’t buy them all!
Best things to buy: light shirts, woven baskets, handicrafts and carved products
best shopping market: Ubud Art Market, Mall Bali Galleria and Bali Collection
Read suggestions: Bali Shopping Guide: Your on-hand advisor for the best shopping experience in Bali
9. Balinese craftsmen are waiting to satisfy your craving for artwork. Learn the best from world renowned artisans. No, this doesn’t happen anywhere else!
Learn Fruit Carving: INR 1,300; Learn to make a mask for Rs 1,800
10. Early to bed, early to rise… will lead you to the serene view of sunrise which is truly wise. Trust us, the first ray of light will stun you!
Entrance fee for Chintamani area: INR 48; it is equal to zero
read ahead: 60 Mesmerizing Bali Tourist Attractions to Visit in 2022
For everyone out there, book a ticket and spoil yourself forever!
Disclaimer: TourTravelHotels claims no credit for images displayed on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respected owners. We try to link to the original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TourTravelHotels, please Contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in giving due credit to the original author, artist or photographer.
please pay attention: Any information published by TourTravelHotels in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice of any kind, and one should not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of one’s choice.
FAQs About Why Bali Will Ruin Indians
Is it safe to travel alone in Bali?
Yes, Bali is a safe island and it is absolutely fine to travel alone here, even for female travelers. Just the usual precautions are advised, as any traveler would do in any other part of the world.
Which is the best month to visit Bali?
April, May, June and September are the best months when the annual rush of tourists is either about to begin or about to end.
Is food expensive in Bali?
No, food in Bali is not expensive. There are plenty of options for diners to choose from and the rates for each of them will be adequate.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali. However, September is the most expensive month to travel to Bali.
How many days are good for Bali?
This is the perfect amount of time to spend 7 to 8 days in Bali and see everything there is to offer.
What are some adventure activities to do in Bali?
People can indulge in snorkeling, parasailing, diving, jetski, surfing, banana boat, fly fishing and many other water sports activities.
Are you looking to book an international holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TourTravelHotels with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.